Corporate Development Manager
- Diverse group across commodities and sectors
- Key role working across multiple areas
- Impressive package in prime Brisbane CBD location
Globally diversified trading and services business covering a range of commodities and investments.
About the role:
Working with the team in the Brisbane Corporate office and collectively with the broader international group, your focus in the role will be corporate governance, internal control, administration and human resources across a wide customer and stakeholder base. The role will see you actively supporting and improving administrative and human resource related activities to achieve role objectives and support the strategic goals of the company. This will see you engage at multiple levels across the business.
An experienced and proven business professional coupled with strong governance and administrative knowledge, you will be an analytical thinker and a strong communicator.
Key skills and experience:
- Strong corporate governance and internal control experience
- Proven strategic decision making across administrative and human resources departments
- Experience in joint ventures and mining investments.
- Solid interpersonal skills and ability to build and nurture relationships across all levels
- Team leadership, mentoring, staff supervision and performance management
- Manage client base and build ongoing rapport
- Integrate with the broader business and work closely across the marketing, sales and commercial departments to execute projects
- Achieve targets and budget associated with the role
Qualification and experience required
- Bachelor degree in Commerce or similar
- Solid business development and market analysis skills
- Coal industry knowledge
- Coal marketing expertise
- Joint Venture or mining investment experience
- Able to meet deadlines and manage priorities
- Ability to work in a culturally diverse environment
What the role is offering:
This role offers a highly competitive market salary package coupled with a bonus structure based on individual and business performance. What the role will also afford; is the chance to utilise your skills, experience and knowledge within this large diversified international organisation with a drive to innovate, grow and succeed. This is an excellent opportunity to enhance your career and gain further career exposure in a multifaceted position.
Contact Matt Clark on +61 403 727 755 or firstname.lastname@example.org or hit the apply button now.
Created to deliver.