- Brisbane Corporate Role
- Exciting Projects
- Temp / Perm Options
About the Company:
Our client has a proven track record of delivering a wide range of mine infrastructure projects for a range of mining clients in both domestically and overseas. Due to an impressive new project win, they are looking for experienced Civil Designers to help them deliver a new and exciting mine infrastructure package.
We are seeking a civil design professional with 4+ years in a similar role and who is versed in the use of Prosteel and CAD. You will also be ideally experienced using AutoCAD and AutoTurn and will demonstrate strong attention to detail and ability to prioritise workload and deliver on deadlines. Experience working on mine infrastructure projects such as haul roads, dams, drainage, levee banks, bulk earthworks and concrete packages amongst others will be critical.
About the role:
Key Duties and Responsibilities Include:
- Perform civil design works across mine infrastructure projects
- Development of 3D earthworks designs and models
- Review and amend designs where necessary
- Carry out design and quantity calculations
- Create drawing packages that meet relevant standards
- Work closely with the engineering team
- Ensuring projects adhere to schedule and cost
What the role is offering:
An attractive package will be negotiated for the right skill set and you will work from the companies Brisbane CBD corporate office. Given a strong track record of growth within the business, career options are offered for those looking to grow their careers.
Contact Matt Clark on +61 403 727 755 or firstname.lastname@example.org or hit the apply button now.
Created to deliver.