- Pivotal management appointment
- Residential NSW, housing allowance and car
- Solid remuneration package
About the role:
We are currently recruiting an experienced and highly capable Maintenance Manager with a proven track record of delivering results in the mining sector. Working with a well-established and growing company, that has a diverse mining contracting foot print across the country. The position offers a challenging yet rewarding project and client management responsibilities for you to bring your mine site mobile equipment and leadership experience to. The role will focus on providing strong management and mentoring to support the existing site based maintenance team across a fleet of surface mobile mining equipment.
You will possess comprehensive exposure to the following;
- 5+ years’ experience in leadership positions, ideally in coal mining environments
- Supervision and overall management of a maintenance team on mobile/ field mining equipment
- Excellent safety knowledge and focus
- Ability to oversee a multi-disciplinary team to successfully achieve project targets/ KPI’s.
- Ability to work closely with other departments on site to ensure adherence to site safety, operating procedures, regulations and foster strong relations.
- The ability to drive short and long term strategic plans and management of budgets is key to this role.
- Relevant trade qualifications
- Ideally you will have tertiary qualifications in mechanical engineering or similar, but this is not essential.
What the role is offering:
The successful applicant will be offered a highly comprehensive remuneration package which includes accommodation allowance and vehicle on a residential arrangement based in regional NSW. Career enhancement and opportunities exist for candidates looking to further expand their career within in this diverse and growing mining contractor organisation.
Contact Matt Clark on +61 403 727 755 or firstname.lastname@example.org or hit the apply button now.
Created to deliver.