- Varied and technically challenging role with great team
- Career growth potential and development
- Competitive package / FIFO Brisbane options on 8/6 roster or Residential with housing or DIDO
Established owner miner within the Bowen Basin is seeking to engage a career minded, technically capable and team focused Mining Engineer with proven leadership qualities.
Working in Queensland's Bowen Basin in an open cut production environment, you will provide mine engineering expertise and valuable technical support coupled with key reporting, mine planning, production outcomes and engage with the positive team culture. You will build rapport with and work closely with the existing team to ensure required outcomes. The position offers genuine career development opportunities with a successful owner operator where you can play a key role in the future of this project.
You will have a coal mining background in similar open cut coal projects coupled with mining engineering qualifications. Your focus on safety and continual learning will enable you to grow with this organisation and deliver against the business objectives. Ideally you will have 2+ years working as a mining engineerin open cut environments with exposure to truck and shovel fleets across mine planning with a focus on short term planning.
- Mine planning activities in line with mine plan
- Excellent communication skills between departments
- Manage reports, identify improvements and cost savings
- Contribute to safety and compliance
- Provide technical support and advice
- Bring a positive attitude and drive to further grow your skills and experience
The successful applicant will receive a competitive remuneration package in line with experience and a bonus structure. The role would suit an engineer looking for an exciting operation offering technically challenging engineering requirements and the ability to build a long-term career with the team and company. If you are interested in discussing these or similar opportunities get in touch for a confidential discussion.
Contact Matt Clark on 0403 727 755 or email@example.com or hit the apply button now.
Created to deliver