- Residential or DIDO options
- Mon – Fri roster
- Great team environment
This mining organisation is experiencing continued growth and now has an opportunity for a passionate Safety Advisor to further add to the HSE department on site. Working in close collaboration with the HSE Superintendent, this challenging hands-on role will see you develop and implement a range of key initiatives to achieve overall strategic goals in this area.
About the role:
The role will focus on ensuring the site aligns with the statutory obligations under the Coal Mining Act whilst developing the sites workforce through identifying opportunities for training and upskilling. Contractor management will also play a large part in this role.
Key duties and accountabilities:
- To assist the management group to manage the companies SMS
- Record incident investigations, statistics and update relevant databases
- Promote a culture of safety aligning with company values
- Contribute to overall safety, productivity, and performance in the workplace
- Communicate effectively across all stakeholders
What the role is offering:
This is a permanent opportunity to work with a highly regarded mining company boasting an inclusive culture and dedicated team. The role will work a Mon – Fri roster and offers a competitive salary package & bonus structure. There is also the option to live residentially in a family friendly regional area with housing provided or the ability to DIDO from Mackay or Rockhampton regions with camp accommodation supplied while on site. All applicants will be treated confidentially.