Superintendent – Asset Management
- Crucial leadership role
- Drive asset performance and lifecycles
- Attractive residential package
About the role:
We are currently recruiting an experienced Superintendent – Asset Management for a highly regarded mining client. Reporting to the Engineering Manager, you will provide leadership, expertise and valuable support for the maintenance team to drive plant reliability, asset management, equipment lifecycle and continuous improvement initiatives across the site.
Your demonstrated mining background with extensive experience across fixed plant maintenance, coupled ideally with engineering qualifications or a dedicated trade background will ensure you add value to the business. Your experience in similar roles will allow you to optimise planning strategies, implement reliability focused initiatives and drive site performance through effective planning and knowledge across asset health.
Your focus on safety and continuous improvement will enable you to grow with this organisation and deliver against the business objectives. Ideally you will have 10 years working in similar roles and you will have proven leadership and people management ability coupled with being able to manage resources and budgets. Strong experience with software such as SAP, Pronto, Ellipse, etc is highly desirable.
Key duties and accountabilities:
- Optimise maintenance planning and scheduling
- Drive reliability improvement initiatives
- Excellent communication and stakeholder engagement between departments
- Manage and develop reports, budgets, resources and drive asset health
- Ensure safety and compliance at all times
- Lead, mentor and develop your team
- Optimise maintenance planning and scheduling software usage
What the role is offering:
The successful applicant will be offered a comprehensive residential remuneration package which includes accommodation, relocation, lifestyle roster and bonus. This is a pivotal site-based leadership appointment with excellent career prospects within a developed mining house with multiple operations.
Contact Matt Clark on +61 403 727 755 or firstname.lastname@example.org or hit the apply button now.
Created to deliver.