- Innovative and successful consultancy
- Broad range of projects across multiple sectors
- Impressive list of clients and proven history of delivery
A leader in heritage consulting offering a range of services to its clients has experienced solid growth over the last few years that is underpinning further expansion.
About the role:
Working closely with the Managing Director and the business lead in NSW, supported by their Brisbane head office the Senior Archaeologist will help drive this company’s expansion and growth in the NSW region. This newly created position offers an exciting opportunity to become a part of a leading consultancy with a well-established business, client base and team of professionals working on projects across the country.
Ideally you will posses a dedicated background as an Archaeologist having worked in similar roles within the New South Wales region. Your ambition will be to work across a range of projects and sectors to utilise your skills and experience in the field. You will have the ability to support the team as the business grows coupled with the drive to further develop your skill set and leadership capabilities.
Key skills and experience:
- Strong Indigenous and/or historic archaeological expertise
- Ideally a minimum 5- 10 years’ experience in the profession
- Relevant degree qualification – eg. An advanced degree in archaeology
- Solid knowledge across areas such as property development, civil/ construction, mining, government and local councils’ sectors
- Experience with archaeological surveys and excavations
- Heritage significance assessments and management plans
- Report writing, policy compliance and community consultation
- Supporting tenders, quotes and invoicing activities
- People management and leadership qualities
- Understanding and knowledge of applicable legislation
- Ability to manage priorities, work autonomously and with the broader team
What the role is offering:
This role offers a highly competitive market salary package coupled with a bonus structure based on performance and business growth. What the role will also afford; is the chance to utilise your skills, experience and knowledge within the field to work closely with senior management to further develop the business and enhance your career within the sector.
Contact Anthony Durack on +61 414 657 013 or email@example.com or hit the apply button now.
Created to deliver.