Project Manager – Mine Site Infrastructure
- Attractive remuneration package
- Large scale projects
- Flight options from Brisbane if required
About the role:
Continued growth across the Bowen Basin has brought about a requirement for an experienced and proven Project Manager. Dedicated experience across civil and mine site infrastructure projects will see you achieve required targets and objectives. Exposure to managing teams, developing strong client relations, contract management and a focus on safety to deliver projects such as bulk earthworks, dams, LV/HV haul roads, top soil, creek diversions, levees, is essential.
Coming from a dedicated mining/ civil background you will bring knowledge and experience undertaking similar projects. Your ability to work seamlessly with the client on site and foster relationships with key stakeholders will be pivotal to your success and will result in mutually beneficial project outcomes. You will have excellent planning, organisation and financial management capabilities.
Key duties and accountabilities:
- Lead the project to achieve milestones in line with the schedule of works
- Be a cultural leader and mentor for the team
- Develop strong relationships internally and on site with the client
- Deliver outcomes in a safe and productive manner
- Ability to manage conflicting prioritise simultaneously
- Engage with the company’s values and way of working
What the role is offering:
This role offers a competitive remuneration package on a 5/2 roster with the ability to live locally, DIDO from the Mackay region or look at FIFO options in and out of Brisbane. Accommodation provided whilst on site/ locally if needed, coupled with a car, phone and laptop.
Contact Matt Clark on +61 403 727 755 or firstname.lastname@example.org or hit the apply button now.
Created to deliver.