- Pivotal management appointment
- Residential or DIDO options with housing and vehicle supplied
- Solid remuneration package
About the role:
We are currently recruiting an experienced and highly capable Maintenance Manager with a proven track record of delivering results in the mining sector. Working with a well-established and growing company, this medium sized operation offers a challenging role for you to bring your mine site mobile equipment and leadership experience to. The position will focus on providing strong leadership and support to the existing professional site based maintenance team across a fleet of surface mobile mining equipment.
You will possess solid exposure to the following;
- 5+ years’ experience in leadership positions, ideally in coal
- Supervision and overall management of a maintenance team on mobile/ field mining equipment
- Excellent safety knowledge and focus
- Ability to oversee a multi-disciplinary team to successfully achieve project targets/ KPI’s.
- Ability to work closely with other departments on site to ensure adherence to site safety, operating procedures, regulations and foster strong relations.
- The ability to drive short and long term strategic plans and management of budgets is key to this role.
- Relevant trade qualifications
- Ideally you will have tertiary qualifications in mechanical engineering or similar, but this is not essential.
What the role is offering:
The successful applicant will be offered a highly comprehensive remuneration package which includes accommodation and vehicle on a DIDO or residential arrangement, with camp accommodation provided or housing supplied for a residential option. Career enhancement and opportunities exist for candidates looking to further expand their career.
Contact Anthony Durack on +61 414 657 013 or email@example.com or hit the apply button now.
Please provide resume in word format.
Created to deliver.