Senior Mining Engineer
- Be home every night and develop your career
- Challenging technically with great company culture
- Solid package including housing allowance and bonus
Working with the technical services team within this diverse and innovative group you will play a key role in the interaction between short term planning and daily operations at an impressive open cut coal operation in New South Wales.
About the role:
Reporting to the Planning Superintendent the role of Senior Mining Engineer will see you work closely with the business to deliver technical support in the planning, scheduling and mining activities. You will be involved with and be a leader of the technical services team to achieve outcomes in a safe and efficient manner to help drive broader business objectives.
Coming from a dedicated mining background you will have experience working within open cut truck and shovel environments, ideally with coal exposure coupled with relevant qualifications in mining engineering. You will have a strong knowledge and understanding of mining operations, design, planning/ scheduling and related mining software packages. This will be complemented by proven leaderships skills and excellent communication.
Key skills and experience:
- Large scale open pit engineering exposure
- Working knowledge of mining software such as Spry, Vulcan, Deswick, etc.
- Excellent communication skills to interact with various departments and consultancies
- Understanding of safety and adherence to site policies and procedures
- Statutory understanding and compliance to industry standards
- Ability to work autonomously, to defined targets and KPI’s and also integrate with a positive, inclusive, innovative and progressive company culture
What the role is offering:
You will be offered a solid remuneration package including a housing allowance and incentive structure coupled with a positive work environment located in a historic region of NSW offering a great community and family lifestyle. All applicants will be treated with the strictest of confidence and we encourage you to get in touch to discuss further.
Contact Anthony Durack on email@example.com or hit the apply button now.
Created to deliver.