Digger Maintenance Planner
- 5/2, 4/3 Roster
- Residential NSW Role
- Genuine Contract – Permanent options
About the role:
Reporting to the Maintenance Superintendent, this critical site-based role will see you develop and implement best practice maintenance plans and schedules across a fleet of surface mining equipment. Collaborating closely with the maintenance and production teams, your input will help drive plant performance and overall maintenance strategy execution and in turn optimise production output.
You will be seasoned in developing and enhancing preventative maintenance plans and schedules across surface mining equipment in a site-based role. Large mining production digger experience will be highly regarded, and you will possess a trade background in mobile/ field equipment maintenance. An intimate knowledge utilising CMMS programs such as SAP, Pronto, Ellipse or similar will also be advantageous.
Key duties and accountabilities:
- Maintenance planning activities in line with maintenance strategy
- Excellent communication with all stakeholders
- Strong mechanical aptitude on surface mining equipment
- Drive equipment availability and performance
- Ability to deliver exceptional support and confidence to back up plan
- Manage resources, costs and associated requirements in line with planned work
What the role is offering:
On offer is a competitive rate, attractive residential lifestyle in a well-established regional centre and a great team culture. You will join a supportive team that value the importance of planning, asset performance and reliability whilst offering long term security and permanent options for the right person.
Contact Matt Clark on +61 403 727 755 or firstname.lastname@example.org or hit the apply button now.
Created to deliver.