- Major mining contractor - corporate head office
- Impressive suite of large scale mining projects
- Great Brisbane based location
Established mining contractor with multiple projects across the Bowen Basin is seeking to engage a commercially savvy and team focused Purchasing Officer to become an integral part of the Brisbane based corporate team.
About the role:
You will provide operational support to the procurement division primarily through being responsible for purchasing of equipment, goods and services. The position offers genuine career development opportunities where you can play a pivotal role in the success of the overall business.
You will possess a dedicated background in a purchasing or similar role coupled with strong communication and problem solving skills and offer a high level of attention to detail. Ideally, you will have 2+ years working in similar roles and it would be beneficial to have exposure to open cut mining experience.
Key duties and accountabilities:
- Experience using an ERP system
- Understanding of procurement processes
- Strong technological system experience
- High developed communication skills
- Ability to develop rapport with all stakeholders
- Deliver within time constraints
What the role is offering:
The successful applicant will receive a competitive market remuneration package in line with experience and skill set working a Mon – Fri roster. The role would suit someone looking to develop a long term career in the mining sector. If you are interested in discussing these or similar opportunities get in touch for a confidential discussion.
Contact Matt Clark on +61 403 727 755 or firstname.lastname@example.org or hit the apply button now.
Created to deliver.