- Major mining contractor - corporate head office
- Impressive suite of large scale mining projects
- Great Brisbane based location
Established mining contractor with multiple projects across the Bowen Basin is seeking to engage a commercially savvy and team focused analyst.
About the role:
Based in the Brisbane Head Office, you will provide operational support through providing reporting on key drivers on revenue and cost coupled with being able to understand and manage contractual obligations and requirements to support the Commercial Manager with regular guidance and reporting. The position offers genuine career development opportunities where you can play a pivotal role in the success of this project.
Coming from a relevant commercial background you will possess strong analytical and monthly reporting skills, the capability to manage improvement projects and process reviews coupled with a strong base in mathematics and data interpretation. Ideally, you will have 2+ years working in similar roles and it would be beneficial to have exposure to open cut coal environments. With degree qualifications in accounting, finance or similar.
Key duties and accountabilities:
- Data analysis, interpretation and reporting
- Understanding of key metrics and how to report these in a production environment
- Supply data and analysis support to help reduce costs, improve process and support operations with lead and lag indicators
- Contractual understanding and commercial acumen
- Excel modelling skills
- High developed communication skills
What the role is offering:
The successful applicant will receive a competitive market remuneration package in line with experience and skill set. The role would suit someone looking to develop a long term career in the mining sector. If you are interested in discussing these or similar opportunities get in touch for a confidential discussion.
Contact Matt Clark on +61 403 727 755 or email@example.com or hit the apply button now.
Created to deliver.