- Site based role
- 7/7 even time roster
- Great team environment
This large organisation is experiencing continued growth and now has an opportunity for a HSE Specialist to join a brand new project and take a lead role in ensuring the health and safety management on site is of the highest standard.
About the role:
The role will be reporting to the Health & Safety Superintendent and focus on ensuring the site aligns with the statutory obligations under the Coal Mining Act whilst developing the sites work force as well as managing the SHMS on site to ensure compliance.
You will possess a proven career in the health, safety, environment space with dedicated experience working in a site based role within the coal sector that has seen you develop and implement a range of key initiatives to achieve overall strategic goals in this area.
Key duties and accountabilities:
- To assist the management group to manage the companies SMS
- Record incident investigations, statistics and update relevant databases
- Coordinate workplace rehabilitation and associated requirements
- Promote a culture of safety aligning with company values
- Contribute to overall safety, productivity and performance in the workplace
- Communicate effectively across all stakeholders
- Cert IV Assessment and workplace training
- ICAM Lead investigator
- S1,2,3, G2 preferred
- S11 and Coal Board Medical
- Current Drivers License & Senior First Aid
- Further degree/ diploma qualifications will be held in high regard
What the role is offering:
On offer is an attractive, full time salary package, great even time roster and the options of DIDO, BIBO or FIFO ability with camp accommodation suppled while on site. This will be complimented with the opportunity to work with a dedicated team, established mining operation and organisation poised for further growth.
All applications will be treated confidentially.
Contact Matt Clark on +61 403 727 755 or firstname.lastname@example.org or hit the apply button now.
Created to deliver.