Senior Electrical Engineer
- Impressive Mining Operation
- Excellent Career Scope & Support
- Competitive Residential Package
About the role:
Our client offers an exciting new role for an experienced Senior Electrical Engineer to join the team to add valuable technical support and implement improvement projects for the processing plant. You will be responsible for compliance, plant performance and engineering support, guidance and project improvement initiatives.
Coming from an electrical engineering and projects background, you will have a strong understanding of HV reticulation design within similar processing plant environments. You will also have intimate knowledge of shutdown processes to ensure plant availability and performance. You will demonstrate clear communication skills and be able to liaise with various departments to ensure best practice.
Key duties and accountabilities:
- Site and regulatory compliance, project implementation and supervision
- Project work, modifications, improvements and technology upgrades
- Liaising closely with production, maintenance and engineering departments
- Identify areas to improve costs, maintenance strategies and safety
- Ensure construction and shutdown projects are delivered on time and budget
- Lead and develop a cohesive team and inclusive culture
What the role is offering:
The successful applicant will receive a competitive market remuneration package, including housing allowance coupled with excellent opportunities for future career growth. The location of the project allows for a comfortable residential lifestyle in Northern Queensland. If you are interested in discussing this or similar opportunities get in touch for a confidential discussion.
Contact Matt Clark on +61 403727755 or firstname.lastname@example.org or hit the apply button now.
Created to deliver.