- Permanent Position - leadership
- Residential Role offering benefits and allowances
- Excellent career scope and development
We are currently looking to appoint a Senior Plant Metallurgist to fill a critical mine site-based role in Northern Queensland. The role is crucial to ensure the metallurgical plant performance and integrity to achieve optimal production quality and output for our client.
About the role
The Senior Plant Metallurgist role is accountable for the monitoring and improvement of the metallurgical processes and practices required to achieve optimal production. You will liaise with other departments to ensure clear communication and a collaborative work environment whilst taking a lead role in production planning, reconciliation, and reporting. You will also provide guidance and technical support to the processing crews and monitor plant metallurgical performance.
You be successful you will:
- Have degree qualifications in Metallurgy/Chemical Engineering or equivalent
- Have excellent technical knowledge of crushing, grinding, flotation etc
- Demonstrate strong leadership, communication, computer skills and commitment to safety
- Be able to work under pressure and juggle priorities
- Manage financial obligations and lead and develop a cohesive team
What the role is offering
This is a fantastic opportunity to have a direct impact on the future success of the business through the utilisation of your metallurgical technical knowledge. A competitive salary package reflective of your experience will be offered coupled with the ability to develop your career with a market leader. This is a permanent full-time role and all applicants will be treated confidentially.
Contact Matt Clark on +61 403 727 755 or email@example.com or hit the apply button now.
Created to deliver.