Senior Marketing & Business Development Manager
- Diverse group across commodities and sectors
- Key customer development and relationship role
- Impressive package in prime Brisbane CBD location
Globally diversified trading and services business covering a range of commodities and investments.
About the role:
Working with the team in Brisbane and collectively with the broader international group across a wide customer and stakeholder base. Your focus in the role will be business development and client relationship management across the coal sector coupled with market analysis and managing coal marketing activities. The role will see you actively driving new opportunities and business relationships, supporting commercial outcomes and working closely with customers and stakeholders to achieve company objectives and achieve the strategic goals of the role. This will see you engage at multiple levels across the key raw materials and power and energy sectors the company provides its services.
The role requires an experienced and proven business development professional coupled with strong marketing and supply chain knowledge. You will ideally come from a similar role within the coal sector and have existing networks and relationships that will enable you to grow and succeed in the role. You will be a lateral thinker and be able to identify and develop strategic plans, relationships and execute on projects across a range of areas all the while driving new opportunities in trading and investments in and out of the coal sector.
Key skills and experience:
- Strong commercial acumen and experience.
- Proven sales management and business development ability
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of the coal sector across QLD and NSW
- Solid interpersonal skills and ability to build and nurture relationships across all levels
- Team leadership and mentoring and staff supervision and performance management
- Manage client base and build ongoing rapport
- Manage new and existing business opportunities in line with strategy
- Market research and intelligence gathering, reporting and guidance
- Integrate with the broader business and work closely across the marketing, sales and commercial departments to execute projects
- Achieve targets and budget associated with the role
Qualification and experience required
- Bachelor degree in Commerce or similar
- Solid business development and market analysis skills
- Coal industry knowledge
- Coal marketing expertise
- Proficient in presentations and report writing
- Able to meet deadlines and manage priorities
- Work in a culturally diverse environment and across countries
What the role is offering:
This role offers a highly competitive market salary package coupled with a bonus structure based on individual and business performance. What the role will also afford; is the chance to utilise your skills, experience and knowledge within this large diversified international organisation with a drive to innovate, grow and succeed. This is an excellent opportunity to enhance your career and gain further career exposure in a multifaceted position.
Contact Anthony Durack on +61 414 657 013 or firstname.lastname@example.org or hit the apply button now.
Created to deliver.