Mobile Maintenance Planner
- 8/6 roster – DIDO Central Qld
- Up to 6 month contract role
- Pulse experience required
About the role:
Working within a focused and dedicated maintenance team you will be responsible for the planning and scheduling across the sites mobile mining equipment. This pivotal role will support the sites broader maintenance program to ensure high plant availability. You will integrate with the maintenance team and work closely with your department to help drive plant performance and maintenance strategy execution.
Experience working with mobile mining equipment with a solid mine site background is critically important. It is also essential that you have demonstrated maintenance planning and scheduling experience utilising Pulse CMMS.
Key duties and accountabilities:
- Maintenance planning activities in line with maintenance strategy
- Excellent communication skills between departments
- Drive equipment availability and performance
- Experience and ability to deliver exceptional support and confidence to back up plan
- Manage resources, costs and associated requirements in line with planned work
What the role is offering:
On offer is a competitive day rate and a great team culture which places an importance on planning, asset performance and reliability, coupled with working with a dedicated senior leadership team and organisation poised for further growth.
Contact Matt Clark on +61 403 727 755 or email@example.com or hit the apply button now.
Created to deliver.