Master Data Specialist
- 5/2, 4/3 or 8/6 Roster
- Initial 6 month contract
- FIFO Perth
We are actively recruiting for an experienced and proven Master Data professional to play a pivotal role within our client’s site-based team. Through optimising the Master Data you will ensure plant reliability and availability and will play a key role in the overall success of the maintenance departments strategy.
About the role:
This role will support the site-based maintenance team to optimise fleet reliability and availability through the timely development of quality Master Data. As a pivotal member of the maintenance team, you will use your strong mechanical aptitude and work collaboratively with affiliated departments to help drive plant performance and overall maintenance strategy execution.
A dedicated background in master data as well as maintenance planning and scheduling in a mine setting is critically important. It is also vital that you have a demonstrated experience utilising CMMS programs, ideally SAP.
Key duties and accountabilities:
- Creating assets, service sheets and maintenance plans
- Catalogueing, create work orders and task lists
- Perform master data management and maintenance
- Development and documentation of data standards and processes
- Perform data cleansing and auditing in line with government and business regulations
- Excellent communication with all stakeholders
- Strong attention to detail and quality assurance
What the role is offering:
On offer is a highly competitive day rate, flexible roster, and a great team culture which places an importance on planning, asset performance and reliability, coupled with working with a dedicated senior leadership team and organisation poised for further growth.
Contact Matt Clark on +61 403 727 755 or firstname.lastname@example.org or hit the apply button now.
Created to deliver.