Mobile Maintenance Planner
- 5/2, 4/3 Roster
- Initial 6 month contract
- Heavy Mobile Plant experience required
About the role:
This role will support the site-based maintenance team to optimise fleet reliability and availability through the timely development of quality maintenance planning and scheduling regimes. As a pivotal member of the maintenance team, you will use your strong mechanical aptitude and work collaboratively with affiliated departments to help drive plant performance and overall maintenance strategy execution.
A dedicated background in maintenance planning and scheduling across mobile mining equipment with a solid mine site background is critically important. Ideally you will have demonstrated experience utilising CMMS programs such as SAP or similar.
Key duties and accountabilities:
- Maintenance planning activities in line with maintenance strategy
- Excellent communication skills between departments
- Drive equipment availability and performance
- Ability to deliver exceptional support and confidence to back up plan
- Manage resources, costs and associated requirements in line with planned work
What the role is offering:
On offer is a highly competitive day rate and a great team culture which places an importance on planning, asset performance and reliability, coupled with working with a dedicated senior leadership team and organisation poised for further growth
Contact Matt Clark on +61 403 727 755 or firstname.lastname@example.org or hit the apply button now.
Created to deliver.