- FIFO / DIDO or residential with housing options/accom
- Career growth potential and development
- Attractive salary package
About the role:
Pivot have been engaged to assist in sourcing a talented and driven Mine Accountant on a large scale open cut coal mine in Central Queensland. You will provide expertise, experience and direction to department managers relating to contractor claims, variance analysis with comparison to budget and forecast as well as day to day cost control. You will also provide valuable guidance in relation to annual budgets, associated financial reporting and forecasting. The position offers genuine career development opportunities where you can play a key role in the financial success of this project.
You will have a passion for numbers, strong attention to detail coupled with excellent time management skills and accurate reporting capabilities. You will be able to work under pressure and juggle competing priorities whilst liaising with all levels within the business clearly and effectively. You will be a self-motivated problem solver; team orientated and have the ability to build collaborative relationships.
Key duties and accountabilities:
- Reconcile expenses and question discrepancies
- Ensure site compliance of policies and procedures
- Identify financial improvement opportunities
- Prepare budgets, forecasts and reports
Key skills and qualifications:
- Tertiary Degree in Business or Commerce
- Experience working across coal mining operations
- Pronto experience or similar ERP
- XERAS or mine planning systems experience
- CA / CPA qualification highly regarded
What the role is offering:
The successful applicant will be offered a strong remuneration package on a FIFO/ DIDO or residential arrangement, with camp accommodation provided or housing options for a residential option. Career enhancement and opportunities exist for candidates looking to further develop their career.
Contact Matt Clark on +61 403727755 or firstname.lastname@example.org or hit the apply button now.
Created to deliver.