General Manager – Professional Services
- Drive growth and strategic objectives
- Work with the senior leadership team
- Impressive list of clients across multiple sectors
- Brisbane or Mackay based role
About the role:
This type of senior leadership role does not become available very often. Due to rapid growth across this organisations suite of companies they are actively looking to engage an experienced and driven General Manager. Reporting to the directors you will be responsible for their Professional Services business and play a key role in achieving strategic objectives. You will manage an existing team including managers, recruitment and operational staff in various regions coupled with continuing to drive the recruitment business with a focus on technical positions across industries such as mining, rail, oil & gas and utilities.
Experience as a leader who has delivered results at a GM or Operations Manager level in the past is essential. You will bring entrepreneurial spirit and business management expertise to this role. Through your attention to detail, solid leadership and mentoring of the work group you will drive revenue growth and increased sales whilst developing the business internally in terms of people, systems and processes.
Ideally you will have a strong knowledge of the above mentioned industries coupled with previous experience working with companies in these areas. You will have a degree in business management and/or related qualifications in business, engineering, finance, etc.
Key duties and accountabilities:
- Lead business performance and drive revenue growth
- Sales, marketing, business development and lead generation
- Management of people, administration, operations
- Financial acumen and business management skills
- Management of budgets and operational costs
- Strong work ethic and ability to communicate across all levels
- Client relationship skills with a continuous improvement focus
- Recruit, train, mentor and lead staff
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Contract management and tender proposal experience
- Excellent understanding of labour hire/ recruitment industry
- HR/ IR/ ER knowledge and exposure
- Ability to build rapport and mentor the broader workforce
What the role is offering:
The successful candidate will be offered a highly attractive remuneration package in line with experience and proven ability to deliver results in a similar capacity. In addition, a bonus structure and additional benefits will be negotiated during the recruitment process.
Contact Anthony Durack on +61 414 657 013 or firstname.lastname@example.org or hit the apply button now.
Created to deliver.