- Regional NSW based role / Housing allowance
- Small, focused team – development opportunity
- Impressive open cut mining project – solid leadership team
This international group has a number of existing coal operations across Queensland and New South Wales coupled with a number of expansion projects, development options and plans to diversify into some interesting sectors. With a long history in Australia this company has a big focus on culture, progression and innovation.
About the role:
Reporting to the Senior Mining Engineer the role of Mining Engineer will see you work closely with the business to deliver technical support in the mine planning, mine design and mining activities. You will be involved with the technical services team to achieve outcomes in a safe and efficient manner to help drive broader business objectives.
Coming from a mining background you will have experience working within the mining sector, ideally with coal exposure coupled with relevant qualifications in mining engineering. You will have a strong knowledge and understanding of mining operations, design, planning and related mining software packages in a truck and shovel environment. Exposure to drill and blast would be advantageous yet not essential.
Key skills and experience:
- Working knowledge of mining software such as Vulcan, Spry, etc.
- Excellent communication skills to interact with various departments and consultancies
- Understanding of safety and adherence to site policies and procedures
- Statutory understanding and compliance to industry standards
- Ability to work autonomously, to defined targets and KPI’s and also integrate with a positive, inclusive, innovative and progressive company culture
- Exposure to short term mine planning and mine design
What the role is offering:
Unique opportunity working with a professional technical team across a challenging and interesting project. You will be offered a solid remuneration package including a housing allowance and incentive/ bonus structure coupled with a positive work environment located in a great region of NSW that offers a wide range of social and family orientated options.
All applicants will be treated with the strictest of confidence and we encourage you to get in touch to discuss further.
Contact Anthony Durack on firstname.lastname@example.org or hit the apply button now.
Created to deliver