Senior Mining Engineer
- Varied role with great team and on-site client relationship
- Career growth potential and development
- 8/6 Roster FIFO Perth
Working in Western Australia’s mining sector on a large scale open cut production environment, you will provide mine engineering expertise and valuable technical support to ensure client relations, key reporting and contractual oversight, production outcomes and engage with the positive team culture by leading by example and supporting the development of others. The position offers genuine career development opportunities where you can play a key role in the success of this project.
You will have a solid mining engineering background in similar open cut projects coupled with relevant mining engineering qualifications. Your experience will help drive site performance and deliver technical know-how to the sites production/ technical services activities. Your focus on safety and continual learning will enable you to grow with this organisation and deliver against the business objectives. Ideally you will have 5+ years working as a senior/ mining engineerin open cut environments with truck and shovel fleets.
- Mining activities in line with mine plan
- Mine planning and production activities
- Excellent communication skills between departments
- Leadership and mentoring ability
- Manage reports, identify improvements and cost savings
- Ensure safety and compliance in mining activities
- Provide technical support and advice
The successful applicant will receive a highly competitive market remuneration package in line with experience. The role would suit an experienced engineer looking for a new and challenging career opportunity. If you are interested in discussing these or similar opportunities get in touch for a confidential discussion.
Contact Matt Clark on or or hit the apply button now.
Created to deliver.