Mobile Maintenance Superintendent
- Key site role to support management
- Residential position with housing allowance
- Solid remuneration package and benefits
About the role:
We are currently recruiting an experienced and highly capable Mobile Maintenance Superintendent that wants to work in the mining sector with a well-established and growing company. This impressive operation offers challenging and diverse work for you to bring your mine site mobile equipment and leadership experience to. The role will focus on providing coordination and leadership to site maintenance activities and achieve desired outcomes.
You will possess solid exposure to the following;
- 5+ years’ experience in leadership positions, ideally in coal yet not essential
- Supervision and overall management of a maintenance team on mobile/ field mining equipment
- Excellent safety knowledge and focus
- Ability to oversee a multi-disciplinary team to successfully achieve KPI’s.
- Ability to work closely with other departments and client on site to ensure adherence to site safety, operating procedures, regulations and foster strong relations.
- The ability to drive strategic plans and management of budgets is key to this role.
- Relevant trade qualifications
- Ideally you will have tertiary qualifications in mechanical engineering or similar, but this is not essential.
What the role is offering:
The successful applicant will be offered a highly comprehensive remuneration package which includes accommodation allowance and bonus on a residential arrangement. Career enhancement and opportunities exist for candidates looking to further expand their career.
Contact Matt Clark on +61 403 727 755 or firstname.lastname@example.org or hit the apply button now.
Please provide resume in word format.
Created to deliver.