- Site based role
- 7/7 even time roster
- Great team environment
This large organisation is experiencing continued growth and now has an opportunity to further add to the HSE department on site
About the role:
The role will be reporting to the Health & Safety Manager and focus on ensuring the site aligns with the statutory obligations under the Coal Mining Act whilst developing the sites work force through identifying opportunities for training and upskilling.
You will possess a proven career in the health, safety, environment space with dedicated experience working in a site based role within the coal sector that has seen you develop and implement a range of key initiatives to achieve overall strategic goals in this area.
Key duties and accountabilities:
- To assist the management group to manage the companies SMS
- Record incident investigations, statistics and update relevant databases
- Coordinate workplace rehabilitation and associated requirements
- Promote a culture of safety aligning with company values
- Contribute to overall safety, productivity and performance in the workplace
- Communicate effectively across all stakeholders
- Cert IV Assessment and workplace training
- ICAM Lead investigator
- S1,2,3, G2
- S11 and Coal Board Medical
- Current Drivers License & Senior First Aid
- Further degree/ diploma qualifications will be held in high regard
What the role is offering:
On offer is an attractive salary package, great even time roster and the options of DIDO or FIFO ability with camp accommodation suppled while on site. This will be complimented with the opportunity to work with a dedicated team, established mining operation and organisation poised for further growth.
All applications will be treated confidentially.
Contact Matt Clark on +61 403 727 755 or email@example.com or hit the apply button now.
Created to deliver.